Business & Stone
was first registered with the Russian Ministry of Information and Press in 1992, Mass-Media Registration Certificate No. 01340 of September 13, 1992.
The first issue was released in early 1993.
Average circulation: 3,000 copies
Average number of pages: 48
Publication frequency: thrice a year
Distributed by subscription, mailing throughout Russia and other countries, at trade fairs of natural stone and construction held in Russia, CIS and other countries.
The edition focuses on:
- Raw materials for natural stone products
- Natural stone quarrying technologies and equipment
- Natural stone processing technologies and equipment
- Technology and equipment for natural stone wastes processing
- Diamond tools and abrasives
- Stone cladding, architectural and art products
- Application of natural stone in architecture and construction
- Stone protection
- Restoration and reconstruction of stone architectural monuments
- Stone market: Economical and statistical data
- Symposiums, seminars, meetings, exhibitions, fairs
- Advertising materials of Russian and international companies
You can subscribe to Business & Stone, and also buy previous issues of the magazine by sending your request to the editorial office via fax or e-mail.
You can place your advertising material or information about your business or products, equipment or technology in Business & Stone either as a colored or non-colored version, in Russian and in English. Electronic versions of advertising materials are stored.
Optional art design of advertising publications is provided.